Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Great Costume Influences From HIstory... Part 1...



My absolute Favorite t.v. show of ALL time is Roseanne.
While I'll admit there are a few episodes that I have little interest in seeing again, the woman was an absolute comic genius.  In my opinion, she is one of the ultimate feminists from my formative teenage years.  She didn't back down when she believed in something.


One thing Roseanne pushed for on the show was the inclusion of a Halloween episode every season even though the executives at ABC weren't keen on the idea.  They turned out to be some of the best episodes of the entire series, in my opinion.

The over-the-top costumes were, of course, the best part...


Subscribe for more Costume Influences From History every Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment